- Chain Reaction Innovations: Big Ideas Backed by a Great Team
A video summarizing the benefits of the program to prospective innovators.
- Chain Reaction Innovations Announces First Cohort
A video summarizing the selection process and why innovators sought out CRI.
- Video: How FGC Plasma Systems Can Grow the Turbine Industry
- Video: How Atlas Energy Systems Can Grow the Nuclear Battery Industry
- Video: How Emergy’s Biodesigned porous carbon can increase your company’s margin
- Video: How ClearFlame Engines Provides Diesel-level Power With Biofuels
- Video: Advanced Ionics Designs Novel Electrochemical Devices
- CRI Brings Fresh Ideas and New Collaborations to Argonne
- Innovators drawn to Illinois by Argonne National Laboratory’s first embedded entrepreneurship program – December 19, 2016
- Entrepreneur Application Opens for New $4.4. Millions Energy Incubator at Argonne National Laboratory – July 19, 2016
- Chain Reaction Innovations Opens the Application Process for Mentor Partners – June 10, 2016
- Argonne Launches First Tech Incubator – May 24, 2016
- Chain Reaction Innovations’ First-Ever Cohort Features Diverse Set of Innovators and Ideas
A summary of the first cohort members and their technologies.
- A More Powerful Program for Energy and Science Technology
How innovators benefit technologically and financially from the CRI program.
- World-Class Mentoring
Polsky Center at the University of Chicago and Purdue Foundry and Purdue University have partnered with CRI to help mentor innovators.
- A New Innovation Model to Accelerate Energy and Science Technology
How CRI bridges the innovation “Valley of Death” and demographics of the first cohort.
- New Battery Lasts 400 Years and Operates in Extreme Conditions
A summary of Atlas Energy System’s technology for a novel radioisotope battery.
- Biodesigned Porous Carbon Enables Customized Performance
A summary of Emergy’s technology for novel carbon material that can improve the efficiency of carbon-based manufacturing processes.
- New Sootless Diesel Engines are Stronger and Cleaner
A summary of ClearFlame Engine’s technology to build a drop-in replacement for diesel engines that enables the use of alternative fuels without sacrificing power.
- Membrane-Free Electrochemistry Enables Lower Cost Systems
A summary of Advance Ionic’s technology to create more durable membrane-less systems for operation in extreme conditions.
- Plasma-Assisted Fuel Injector Cuts Costs, Adds Fuel Flexibility
A summary of FGC Plasma Solutions’ technology that creates a better fuel injector for jet engines and gas turbines.
- Cost-Effective, More Efficient Batteries for Medical Devices
How nuclear batteries can be applied to improve patient quality of life.
- Flier for how to join the third cohort
- Webinar: What is CRI?